Call for Abstracts
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED! Deadline for Submission was Monday, November 28, 2016 (noon EST).
Apply for travel awards during abstract submission process. Details regarding travel awards are on the submission form. Please read eligibility requirements carefully.
Book a Hotel Room
Book a room at ASPO 2017 hotel (Grand Hyatt Hotel Seattle)
ASPO room rate is $199 / night (king); / $214 (two beds) (rate available until February 24, 2017 or until room block is full)
- Call for Abstracts flyer – please share with your colleagues!
- Preliminary Conference Agenda (updated Sept. 22, 2016)
- New Investigators Workshop (NIW) – apply for this workshop until November 21. Notification of acceptance will be in January 2017.
- Junior Members Session flyer (all attendees welcome)
- Advertising Order form for 2017 Program (advertise your cancer center, post-doc program, faculty position, etc)
- Exhibit at ASPO 2017
2017 ASPO Program Co-Chairs:
2017 ASPO Program Committee members:
Linda Cook, PhD, University of New Mexico
Tracy Crane, PhD, University of Arizona
Peter Kanetsky, PhD, MPH, Moffitt Cancer Research Center
Al Neugut, MD, PhD, Columbia University
Polly Newcomb, PhD, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Jesse Nodora, DrPH, UC – San Diego
Katherine Reeves, PhD, MPH, University of Massachusetts – Amherst
Mack Ruffin, MD, Penn State Hershey Medical Center
Amy Trentham, PhD, University of Wisconsin – Madison
Shelley Tworoger, PhD, Harvard School of Public Health
Kate Weaver, PhD, Wake Forest School of Medicine
Karen Wernli, PhD, Group Health Research Institute