Postdoctoral Scientist in Molecular & Translational Cancer EpidemiologyPosting Date: 02/09/2021
Closing Date: 02/10/2022
We are seeking a motivated Postdoc who is interested in advancing his or her career in a vibrant and highly collaborative environment to join my interdisciplinary team at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. I am Executive Director, Comprehensive Cancer Center at Huntsman Cancer Institute and have research projects available in:
• Cancer prognosis, molecular diagnostics, and survivorship of colorectal cancer
Our research includes transdisciplinary approaches to colorectal cancer prognosis, utilizing health behavior information as well as metabolomics, proteomics, metagenomics and other molecular diagnostics. The position will involve participation in international consortia, statistical analyses, leadership on multiple publications, project management, and active participation in grant applications. The HCI is growing substantially and offers also perspectives for tenured faculty positions.
We are looking for a Postdoc with the following profile:
• A doctoral degree that qualifies you to work in molecular & translational epidemiology. For example a degree in
epidemiology, statistics, biostatistics, genetics, nutritional sciences, pharmacology or medicine.
• Excellent writing and communication skills and a solid publication record
• Good knowledge of epidemiology and biostatistics
• Highly motivated, organized and intelligent
• Excellent team player and someone who enjoys working with scientists of diverse backgrounds
• Background in colorectal cancer preferred
Interested? Please contact Christy Warby at: [email protected]
Check out our websites at: http://www.huntsmancancer.org/ulrich and https://healthcare.utah.edu/huntsmancancerinstitute/research/research-studies/colocare-consortium.php