PhD Research Assistantship, Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy at the University of Southern California, Columbia, SCPosting Date: 05/01/2018
Announcement of PhD Research Assistantship Position
Dr. Christina M. Dieli-Conwright, Director of the Integrative Center for Oncology Research in Exercise in the Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy at the University of Southern California, is seeking a PhD student for an American Cancer Society-funded project examining the effects of a novel exercise approach on metabolic dysregulation in Hispanic breast cancer survivors.
- Must have: a) a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Molecular Biology or Biochemistry, Public Health, or other health-related field, b) competitive GRE scores, and c) high GPA from previous academic work. Previous clinical cancer research experience in oncology populations, exercise oncology, or cancer disparities is highly desirable.
- Selected applicants will need to gain admittance to the University of Southern California, Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy doctoral program.
- Assistantships cover tuition, stipend for cost of living, and health benefits. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status is required.
- Interested PhD applicants should send a CV, letter of intent, writing samples, and 3 references electronically in PDF format to email@example.com.
- Review of your application will begin upon receipt.
Christina M. Dieli-Conwright, PhD, MPH, FACSM, CSCS
1540 E. Alcazar St, CHP 155
Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089